Saturday, January 24, 2009

Cruising time again....


Two years ago November our family went on a cruise. Next week we are off to the caribbean again with Dixie and Don. We are reminiscing about the good times we had with our family. We are sailing off on February 1st to San Juan, Puerto Rico, ST. Thomas, and St. Maarten. One week to go and we are getting excited. Stay tuned for pictures....


Here are the kids on the stairs on our way to dinner one night on the ship. Don't they clean up nice?

1 comment:

Cliff and Courtney's Family said...

Hey Kelly and Patty...I found your blog finally! I lost your email so if you can send it to me then I can send an invite to my blog. That cruise looks like so much fun. Thanks again for doing such a great job at taking care of grandpa.

My email is cluff521@gmail.com