Monday, October 13, 2008

3 reasons October 12, 2008 will be remembered...

Yesterday October 12, 2008 was a special day for 3 reasons. The first being Kelly was made the Stake Assistant Clerk in stake conference. The second reason being Drew was made an Elder at Stake conference. The final reason is it was my 54th Birthday!!!

We are so proud of Drew and his worthiness to be able to hold the Melchizedek priesthood. He was so excited to be able to stand in the circle for his first time, when Kelly was put in his new Stake calling.

Kelly will be busy with his new calling in the Stake as well as his new calling in our ward as Activities Committee Chair.

Summer made me a birthday cake. My parents, Nettie, and Autumn were able to come as well for the big day.
Nettie and Autumn gave me this green shirt and vest. I had to model it off and get a picture with them.
Here we are eating ice cream and cake!!!!!! YUmYUm!!!

3 comments:

Jill said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PATTI!!!
I AM PROUD OF KELLY AND DREW!
I LIKE YOUR BLOG, AT LEAST WE CAN KEEP IN TOUCH THIS WAY! HUGS jILL

house full of girls said...

Happy birthday Patti.... Hope you have many more.....Sue

Valorie Johnston said...

That is cool!... Way to go DREW... Congrats Kelly... And Happy Birthday Patty...

Sorry my comments a little late!