Monday, October 6, 2008

Surprise Parties!!!!



We had a great general conference weekend with my family. It was my dad's 80th birthday and my parents 55th wedding anniversary surprise parties on Saturday!!!! We surprised them alright...all 42 of us made it. We had family pictures done. Our family wore pink and brown for the pictures. We also had a catered luncheon at the Fairview Inn in American Falls...the food was great. The Bolingbroke clan then went to Bill and Summer's on Saturday night and spent the rest of the weekend watching conference, playing games, and just relaxing.

2 comments:

Dixie said...

Ohhhhh I LOVE your blog.. what fun pictures.. You all look sooo good... You have a neat family... WE love you guys.. Dixie and Don

Unknown said...

Love all the family pics guys, Way SUPER Cute!!!----HOW fun you updated your blog---IT looks great!!! I am impressed you figured it all out---Way to go!!! CUTE CUTE